home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, April 30, 2012

menu plan monday

monday:
Buffalo Chicken Crockpot
Recipe here

tuesday:
Whole wheat Macaroni and Cheese 

wednesday:
Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
I made two of these and froze them so I'll
just grab one out of the freezer in the morning
toss it in the crockpot and serve it over rice.
Recipe found here

thursday:
Roast with carrots and mashed potatoes

friday:
Crockpot Baja Pork Tacos
Recipe here

sat./sun.:
as usual eating out and leftovers
I hardly ever cook on the weekends.

Looks like this week, my crockpot is going to get quite the 
workout!  4 out of 5 meals in the crockpot is the way to cook!  We've never had the buffalo chicken or the pork tacos so I'm excited to try both of those!  

And just because he's a cutie...


No comments:

Post a Comment