home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Photo a Day





Day 1: Your Reflection



Day 2: Color


Day 3: mail


Day 4: someone who makes you happy
his new thing is to bring his blanket with him to breakfast
each morning because he's cold....this morning it was his "hat"


Day 5: tiny
tiny boy....big tractor


Day 6: lunch
kelsey's pampered chef shower 
we had some yummy food!


Day 7: shadow


Day 8:inside your wallet
Tyler bought me this wallet 3 1/2 years ago
he picked it out all by himself, I was impressed!

Day 9: younger you


Day 10: cold
ice cold vanilla dr. pepper while crafting :)


Day 11:where you ate breakfast
this is actually lunch but the same place that I ate breakfast
my mom's kitchen.  These are the 4 kiddos Hope nanny's for eating lunch with Lincoln


Day 12: stairs
Lincoln's idea of stairs....king of the mountain!


Day 13: something you found
we found this carousel museum
and had a fun morning with Grandma Hunni 
and Papa Jay


Day 14: how you feel today



Day 15:sunset


Day 16: flower
so it's not quite a flower but a leaf is close 
enough, right? :)


Day 17:something you don't like
making my grocery list


Day 18: hair
pony tail day


Day 19: orange
grocery shopping with just Caedmon this day
thanks to a friend watching Lincoln


Day 20: something you drew
Lincoln wanted me to draw a pig and a dinosaur
I know, I know you're asking yourself, 
"why is the world is she not selling her artwork?!"


Day 21: bottle



Day 22:the last thing you bought



Day 23: vegetable
technically tomatoes are a fruit but the peppers are 
a veggie!


Day 24:something you're grateful for
a hubby who's a fantastic daddy :)


Day 25: looking down
Caedmon chillin' while I work on my new curtains


Day 26: black + white
naptime


Day 27: somewhere you went
I babysit for an hour a week and get to workout for free! 


Day 28: 1pm
didn't make it to Jazzercise today so Jillian got the
privilege of kicking my bootie. 


Day 29: circle


Day 30: something that makes you sad
and my hubby isn't home from work yet :(




And just like that, another month has come and gone.  
Wow, time is just flying by and summer will be here before
I know it!  


I've had so much fun doing these photo a day challenges.  
I can't wait to see what May brings!


Here are the prompts for each day in May if you
want to join me!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! Lincoln in the big ole tire, your curtains, and a Pampered Chef Shower...so cool!

    ReplyDelete