home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday {July 2}

Happy Monday everybody!!!
This weeks menu plan is gonna be kinda boring.  I got thrown off a couple nights last week so the Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole and Italian Chicken didn't get made so get what's on the menu this week?  Yep those two!  So nothing new.  Also my sis and brother in law are coming to town (yay!!) so we'll probably be eating out a lot more than usual.  Or just play it by ear.  

So here is our boring menu this week :)

Monday:
Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
I'm excited to try this new recipe (thanks pinterest!) because it has
No mayo
No cream of anything
No sour cream
No cream cheese
yay for a healthy, yummy meal!

Tuesday:
Trying this recipe as it comes highly recommended by my friend Megan


Wednesday:
Happy 4th of July!!
My sister and BIL (brother in law:) Derek will be here!  
So we'll probably grill some burgers or chicken, not sure yet

Thursday:
Chicken Milano
recipe here
Friday:
Lincoln's 3rd Birthday!!
So we'll probably take him somewhere fun to eat!

Saturday:
We'll probably take Hope and Derek out to eat
Red Robin?  mmmmm.
Sunday:
leftovers or maybe pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment