home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, July 23, 2012

what's cookin'? {menu plan monday}

Happy Monday everyone!!  Hope your week is off to a great start! I've got chicken cookin' in the crockpot for some yummy Tacos tonight....mmmmm!  


I think I MAY be just a tad obsessed with freezer cooking, or rather freezing anything and everything I can think of that'll make for convenient lunches and dinner's.  I made up a bunch of smoothies, poured them into muffin tins and froze them, after they were frozen I popped them out of the tins and put them in gallon freezer bags.  3 of them are perfect for a single serve smoothie for me for a quick lunch or snack anyday!  LOVE it!  


Oh and I made this casserole on Friday and made a double batch so I have another one in the freezer!  I just love having homemade "back ups" in the freezer for a rainy day.  


Monday: Chicken Ranch Tacos


Wednesday: Leftovers



Saturday: Chipotle

Sunday: LifeGroup snack-y supper


1 comment: