home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, September 10, 2012

10 on 10 {september}

I finally got smart and started setting an alarm to go off at 9am on the 10th of
every month so that I'll remember to start 10 on 10 for the day!
So here was our day...

9:00am
 the c-man is on the prowl

10:00am
 this is by far the BEST hairspray I've ever used
(a lazy morning means I didn't put myself together until 10)

11:00am
yay for jeans weather! 

12:00pm
fun with playdoh

1:00pm
wait, what's wrong with this picture? 

2:00pm
 I can hardly put this down, 
seriously have you ever studied Genesis before?

3:00pm
 I've learned I need to do all my grocery shopping on weekday mornings...
there are way too many people there anytime after 3 and I get all flustered between
making sure the boys are ok, getting everything on my list and trying weave in and out of people in the aisles.  So much so, that I left my keys at the checkout....thank you nice man for running them to me as 
I left the store!

4:00pm
 got home early from work just in time to....mow!

6:00pm
more peas please!

7:00pm
prepping for our first MOMtourage meeting tomorrow!

linking up here
ten on ten button

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures, so much so that I went through your other 10 on 10's! Love your style of blogging, and also love that you have 2 boys. So do I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day! Great set of photos, I'm enjoying jeans weather again too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love jeans weather. ;) your boys are getting so big. it's great!

    ReplyDelete