home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


This week is a little different and we'll play it by ear for supper each night.  In other words, whatever I'm in the mood for, I'll make.  For myself.  It might be a week of cereal, smoothies and salads for supper but I'm ok with that.  So instead of nightly planning I just made a list of meals that I have ingredients on hand and can make anytime in the next week :)


****Sicilian Spaghetti
1 1/2 cup diced ham
1 cup half and half
1 can cream of chicken
3 Tb parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. pepper (less is better)
2 Tb parsley
1 tsp liquid smoke
1 tsp garlic powder
rotini noodles

mix sauce together and bring to boil.  Pour over noodles and serve. yum!

****Southwest Salad

photo-12.JPG.jpg

****Chicken Milano (for the weekend probably)
****Southwest Chicken Pile up
****Breakfast Casserole (this will be for Thursday morning when my friend, Carly and her hubby, are here staying with us)
9 frozen hash brown pattie squares1 lb. sausage cooked and drained
2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
6 eggs
1tsp salt
1 tsp mustard
2 cups half and half

beat eggs with salt, mustard, and half&half.  In 9x13 pan lay hash browns on bottom.  Layer sausage, cheese and pour egg mixture over everything.  Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours.  Bake 350 for 45 minutes.  Let it sit 10 minutes before cutting.

So that's my "list"
I'm guessing I won't make much of it and we'll just snack a lot this week.  :)

I'm really gonna buckle down here now and quit eating so much junk and incorporate a lot more healthy meals.  Try and get these last few preggo pounds off. Let's do this!









No comments:

Post a Comment