home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, October 8, 2012

menu plan monday

This week we are eating out of the pantry/freezer.  I have everything on hand for all the meals except the potatoes and carrots for the roast.  What's on your menu this week?  I'm looking for new ideas!

Monday:
Spaghetti and garlic bread

Tuesday:
Chicken and noodles over potatoes

Wednesday:
Chicken, broccoli and rice casserole (I never got around to making this last week)
I will double it and freeze one

Thursday:
leftovers

Friday:
Roast in the crockpot with potatoes and carrots
I don't do anything special to my roast, just add water and cook all day

Saturday:
out to eat

Sunday:
Planning on making either pumpkin bread
or chocolate chip pumpkin muffins for our LifeGroup.
I tried to make them this past week but first I was out of eggs and then
brown sugar and so I just gave up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment