home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Thursday, February 7, 2013

mix it up


i'm on a bit of a smoothie kick lately.
two weeks ago i did dr. oz's 3 day detox and liked a couple
of the smoothies so much that they have remained as my lunches
almost daily.

1/2 c. mango
1 cup blueberries
1 1/2 cup coconut water
1 cup kale
1 Tb. lemon
1/4 avacado
1 Tb. flax seeds


blueberries were on sale last week so I stocked up and froze them.
mangos are $0.59 this week at Aldi
I bought Kale for my detox and had some left over so I put it in the freezer
I stocked up on avacado's awhile ago when they were cheap
and stuck them in the freezer as well.

and the flax seeds i ordered from amazon.

Coconut water was the most expensive part for $3.59 at Trader Joe's
but you can substitute regular water and not alter the taste of the smoothie any.

No comments:

Post a Comment